Yes! We do cat’s, too!
As long as they are willing. Because we strive to make grooming as pleasant as possible for your pet, if we feel the animal is experiencing stress we will not groom him/her. We will recommend the animal be groomed at the Vet where a mild sedative can be administered and minimize stress.
California Groomin’ will give your cat the best grooming ever — guaranteed! When you come to California Groomin’ you will be welcomed into a clean and friendly salon where you and your pet will be treated like one of the family. We have been given an “A” grade for code requirements by Los Angeles County Animal Control every year since 2001. At California Groomin’ we only use all natural and organic products without any chemicals or preservatives.
9-Step Groomin’ Spa Package:
1. Clean the ears with an all natural ear cleaner to gently remove dirt and excess ear wax.
2. Sanitary shave (if necessary) to keep the privates clean when your kitty goes potty.
3. Clip the nails.
4. Pre-bath brush out (and dematting if necessary)
5. Check for fleas, ticks, infections, lumps, bumps, hot spots, skin lesions, and any abnormalities from nose to tail that may need medical attention.
6. Bathe your pet with a top quality all natural and organic shampoo that will gently clean the skin and coat without stripping away the natural body oils. This will re-moisturize and condition the skin and coat.
7. Apply an all natural moisturizer/conditioner after your puppy is bathed leaving the skin moisturized and the coat feeling nice and soft.
8. Dry your kitty: WE CAGE DRY CATS ONLY to reduce stress. CAGE DRYING IS DONE IN A FULLY VENTILATED AREA AND MONITORED AT ALL TIMES.
9. Finish with a thorough brushing, combing and trimming (if necessary).
Your cat will feel good, look good and look forward to their next visit! (Please Call for prices)
- Soft Paws application: Please call for pricing. For more information on Soft Paws for cats, click here. Soft Paws application is also available as a stand-alone service.
Please note that all cat grooming services require appointments. Call (310) 398-0227 today to get your kitty pampered. Have any questions? Check out our frequently asked questions or call us.